Friday, November 20, 2009

Puppy Party


Ok, I know I am very behind, but I am going to have to spend the next little while catching up on life lately. Ella LOVES animals, especially dogs, so we found it fitting to throw a Puppy Party for the celebration of her 2nd year of life. I think it might be an understatement to say that I love planning a good party. I tend to go a little overboard, but I tried to keep this one low key. I saw these fabulous Pup Cakes in a book and thought they would be pretty simple to make. As usual the small simple project turned into a much larger and more detailed affair. My very talented and patient mother (who by the way knew that it would be complicated, but humored me) stayed up all night with me making these little creations.



We rented a pavilion out by the lake and the girls had a blast! We had dog bowls and dog ears and do you know what Ella liked the best? The balloons. She took them on the slide and all around the park. It was a very fun day and we were so glad that so many friends and family came up to Lawrence to celebrate. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment