Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Snapshots of a former life...



Perhaps I should mention that I am using my computer purchased in my sophomore year of college. I have been trying to clean it up in order for things to run faster. As I was cleaning I came across these pictures and thought, "Sister, your life is VERY different now!"



I MISS HER



I miss Grandpa too...



Not the best picture of either of us, but it shows my budding love for the city of Boston. First Red Sox game.




First Boston Pops Experience!


I LOVE MY SISTERS!!!


Sorry girls, couldn't resist! :)


India. My camera died shortly after arriving, so I had to rely on my teammates' pictures.


Clinicals Junior Year

 



Action shot. Wouldn't want to mess with Jimmie on the field. I hear he plays all sports full contact, even to this day.


I don't think Aaron was as pleased as we were with the redecoration of his room. 

Mindy and I thought we would test out the urinals...


 Heartpal


College Days 2003? The things we did to get kids to come to college!



Garey Hall RA's



No comments:

Post a Comment