Thursday, December 3, 2009

Relax

We are very lucky. Ella is a very good eater. She is usually not picky, but she is two after all. We don't make her eat everything on her plate, but we do expect her to try one bite of each kind of food that we are having. Last night I made up a new recipe for a chicken and spinach enchilada bake. I knew it was something that she would like, but she would  not try it to save her life! She kept running away from the table. After attempts to get her to sit down and eat she looked at me and said "Relax Mom", and sat down and ate one bite. Then she said "I like that!" and ran away to play again.
If that wasn't funny enough, she could tell that we thought it was funny. Throughout today she kept saying, "Remember when I said 'Relax Mom?' " and laughed hysterically at herself. What a silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment