Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ella interview before Preschool

After seeing this cute idea on Pinterest, I thought I would give it a shot and interview Ella the day before preschool. Here are my questions and her responses, exactly as she answered.

1. What is your favorite show? "Uh...Dora"
2. What is your favorite color? "Hmm...All the colors in the rainbow and all of the colors of the world!"
3. What is your favorite thing to eat? Peas! (This one was news to me)
4. What is your favorite book? Book to read? Yes, Ella, book to read. Oh, ok. The Animal Alphabet.
5. What is your favorite thing to play with? Polly Pockets and Dolls. Avery is my favorite dolly.
6. What do you think school is going to be like? I think I'll draw pictures and stuff like that. I think I will eat snacks and play games, like board games.
7. What is your favorite treat? My favorite treat is candy! Chocolate chips!
8. How are you feeling about going to school? I feel worried, a little bit nervous. I feel eckskyted a little bit.
9. What is making you nervous? Um, making new friends.
10. What are you excited about? I'm eckskyted about what I am going to do at school, just not about making new friends.
11. What is your favorite thing to do? I like to play 'I'm the Mommy' and Doctor (yes she does!)
12. What is your favorite movie? Ratatouille, I like rats (that is honestly what she said)
13. What is your favorite season? Uh...Fall! Why? Because it has colorful leaves and I like colors and because I get to go trick or treating and I like tricks and I like treats.
14. What do you want to be for Halloween? A kitty!
15. What are you going to wear on the first day of school? The same dress I wanted (we already picked out her clothes) orange, orange, orange dress.

Pretty cute! Hopefully I can continue to do this every year along with her first day of school picture. She then turned the tables on me and asked me a bunch of questions and scribbled down my answers in a notebook with an orange crayon. Here are a few examples. I didn't answer how she wanted me to at first, as you can see:

1. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my girls.2. What is your favorite thing to sleep on? My green blanket. No, no, no! What is your favorite thing to sleep on that is big and soft? I see, you mean my bed? Yes! Very good mommy!
3. What is your favorite thing to change that is a person? Do you mean Aubrey? Yes. Very good!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! Love it. GREAT idea!! Would LOVE to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. And love her little interview of you. So glad to see Ella hasn't lost any of her spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!!! This made me laugh so hard!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete