Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of NaBloPoMo

Well this is kind of cheating, because I just wrote Day 1's post less than two hours ago, but technically it is November 2nd and I am up feeding a baby, so here goes:

If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?

Well that's a little sad, don't you think? I don't know that I would want to know that my next meal would be my last, but I will play along and answer the question.

I would eat only dessert. Cake, the kind with beautiful, colorful, tasty buttercream icing. Whipped icing will not do. I would eat cookies: chocolate chip and sugar cookies with more of that scrumptious buttercream frosting. I would eat candy: skittles, now and laters, sour patch kids. I would drink Dr Pepper (the real kind, not Mr. Pibb).

Wow. That's making my stomach hurt and my head spin, just writing it! Maybe I should include some artichoke hearts and a big salad with strawberries, blueberries, chicken, almonds, parmesan cheese and raspberry dressing. Mmmm...that sounds good. Maybe I should make that now!

What would you eat for your last meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment