Sunday, February 3, 2013

Harry Potter Blog Month Day 2

Day 2: What is your favorite movie?

I have been sitting here typing and deleting for thirty minutes! I keep trying to decide which movie I liked best, but keep changing my mind. This is going to be such a cop out, but I loved all of the movies. Each one was special in different ways. I can remember the feelings that I had watching each movie for the first time.

I am always a little uncertain when I watch a movie based on a book. They are never the same! I think there is definitely a place for each though. I love seeing what I have pictured in my mind come to life on screen. Sometimes it is entirely different than what I imagined, but sometimes it is spot on! I have been watching the first few with Ella, and watching them again through the eyes of a child is fascinating. She has so many questions and explanations that make me simultaneously amazed and frustrated!

So, I didn't answer the question exactly, but it is my blog, so ha ha! I can answer however I would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment