Friday, March 7, 2014

A few thoughts

I'm not quite sure how to begin blogging again. I'm not sure what it is going to look like or what I might talk about. I have recently been encouraged to pick it back up for myself, but hopefully  it can also be an encouragement for others. I'm going to do my best to be authentic and share what is going on in my life. That means sometimes I'm going to write when I am happy. Sometimes I will write when I am sad or angry. I used to try to please everyone around me. While I would prefer that everyone is happy, the focus of my writing is not going to be to please anyone. I will probably make grammatical errors. If that bothers you than you should probably not read my blog.

Here are some things I will probably be writing about, that I feel I can speak with at least some authority on, due to personal life experiences: motherhood, being a wife, running, being a spouse of a graduate student and professor, colicky children, spirited children, and learning how to "be me"

So buckle up and join me on this crazy adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment