Saturday, January 30, 2010

The weather outside is frightful!

What do you do on a snow day, or two? Well I feel we accomplished a lot these past couple of days.
I perfected my knock-off Hostess cupcakes. I made them for our family get together for tonight that we didn't have because of the weather. They are very tasty!

I watched an the entire first season of Glee in 24 hours. I love it!


I ran five miles each day on the treadmill. I wanted to run outside today in the snow, but it never stopped snowing and I decided that running in snow up to my shins was not the best plan.

We played outside in the snow, did a little sledding in the yard. There is a nice inch of ice under the now foot of snow. It sounds like you are walking across creaky boards. It is very quiet otherwise, very eerie!



We also cut Ella's hair!




Ella was very excited about her bag of hair!



We were both greatful to Nonna for cutting Ella's hair!


2 comments:

  1. I'm really sad I missed out on these cupcakes!! :)
    And I LOVE Ellas hair!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming back this weekend to see Jill. I can make you some more and you can see Ella's hair! :)

    ReplyDelete